Uterine Cancer Symptoms
Uterine cancer symptoms vary from woman to woman. If you have gone through menopause, see your doctor if you have any vaginal bleeding, spotting or unusual discharge.
If you have not gone through menopause, see your doctor if you have any of the following symptoms for more than two weeks:
- Unusual bleeding, such as between periods or heavier flow
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Pelvic pain or pressure
- Weight loss
These symptoms do not always mean you have uterine cancer. However, it is important to discuss any symptoms with your doctor, since they may signal other health problems.
If you have been diagnosed with uterine cancer, we’re here to help. Call 1-877-MDA-6789 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Latest uterine cancer treatment options, including minimally invasive surgery
- Focus on quality of life, including special support groups
- Teams of experts customize uterine cancer treatment
- Genetic counseling for women at high risk of uterine cancer
- Nationally recognized research program offers clinical trials of new uterine cancer treatments