Throat Cancer Symptoms
Symptoms of throat cancer vary from person to person. They may include:
- Hoarseness or other change in the voice
- Difficulty swallowing or the feeling that something is caught in the throat
- Persistent sore throat
- Ear pain
- Lump in the neck
- Breathing problems
- Unexplained weight loss
These symptoms do not always mean you have throat cancer. However, it is important to discuss any symptoms with your doctor, since they may signal other health problems.
If you have been diagnosed with throat cancer, we’re here to help. Call 1-877-632-6789 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Minimally invasive and endoscopic surgical techniques for throat cancer, including robotic and laser surgery through the mouth
- Special expertise in reconstructive surgery for throat cancer
- Innovative methods to retain and restore speech after throat cancer
- Nationally known research center that offers multiple clinical trials