- Production of custom standard recombinant antibodies (including post-translational modification-specific and conformation-specific antibodies)
- Immunogen design
- Mouse immunization
- Single-cell cloning
- Development of proper validation assays with clients for client applications
- Immunoglobulin sequencing
- Conversion of hybridoma cell lines to recombinant antibody production stocks
- Production of recombinant antibodies to difficult targets and surface proteins
- Engineering recombinant antibodies to:
Express a single chain
Potentially recognize another species
Our workflow includes:
Isolation of single antibody-expressing cells
Amplification, sequencing and cloning Ig genes from single cells
Expressing the cloned antibody genes
Validating the recombinant antibodies in cooperation with client
Our process allows the production of sequence-defined recombinant antibodies in as few as 30-90 days
Applied Biosystems Veriti 96- and 384-well thermocyclers will be used for high-throughput amplification steps.
Eppendorf epMotion 5075 Automated Liquid Handling System for single cell immunoglobulin amplification set-up. The epMotion will be dedicated exclusively to cloning procedures. This will prevent introducing amplifiable contamination into the single-cell amplification workflow.
Kuhner LT-X CO2 shaker incubator dedicated to recombinant antibody production. The LT-X will accommodate both the culture flask and deep well plate phases of our cell culture-based antibody production method that requires high CO2 levels (8%) combined with rapid shaking.
Our BTX 25-well electroporator will help provide efficiency for our high-throughput process compared to traditional single-cuvette electroporators.
AKTA Prime FPLC dedicated to protein purification for the production of recombinant antibodies.