The Molecular Cytogenetics Facility is equipped with:
- Nikon 80i microscope with 10X, 20X, and 63X plan Apo objectives
- Nikon 80i microscope with 10X, 20X, and 60X plan Apo objectives
- Nikon Eclipse 400 microscope with 10X and 63X objectives
- Nikon Eclipse 200 microscope with 10X objective
- Nikon 50i microscope with 10X, 60X and 100X objectives
- Nikon Eclipse TS100 microscope with 10X and 40X objectives
- Sensys 1060x540 CCD camera
- Two Applied Spectral Imaging karyotyping workstations (SKY) and spectral karyotyping interferometer plus workstations.
- State of the Art Applied Spectral Imaging Hyperspectral Karyotyping software.
- CoolSNAP HQ2 Monochrome camera: 14 bit, 20MHz Digital monochrome Camera, Motorized focus control with Z stacking capability
- NIS-Elements: Advanced Research Acquisition and analysis package