Current Antibody List (Set 152-Present) - Expanded Antibody List
Previous Antibody List (up to Set 151) - Standard Antibody List
Previous Antibody Lists contained incorrect or uncommon gene names that cause problems during RPPA data analysis. View the list of Updated Gene Names for the latest information.
Additional Antibody Charges
View the Submission, Services and Pricing page for complete pricing information.
- Antibody Probing - Investigator-Supplied Antibody (at least 50 µl) previously validated and probed by Core - $300/ab and sample set (+ overhead fee for external out-of-network and non-academic institutions)
- Antibody Validation - Investigator-Supplied Antibody (at least 100 µl) never validated and probed by Core - $750/ab and sample set (+ overhead fee for external out-of-network and non-academic institutions) *
- Please provide at least 120 µl of your positive and negative cell lysates, Western blot results, and densitometer reading of each band if possible.
- *This charge includes validation testing of your antibody as well as probing your RPPA sample set.
Our core extensively validates antibodies applicable to RPPA analysis.
- A single or dominant band on western blotting is required and dynamic range and specificity is determined using: Peptides, Phosphopeptides, Growth Factors, Inhibitors, RNAi, Cells with wide levels of expression including 330 cell lines under multiple conditions on a single array.
- A Pearson correlation coefficient between RPPA and western blotting of greater than 0.7 is required
- Reproducible results intra-slide or inter-slide are critical.
View an example of antibody validation data.