Service Request Submission
- If you don’t already have an iLabs account, you will need to register for one on the iLab Solutions website. Click on “sign-up” and complete the form.
- Once your account is set up, you can request core facility services through the Core for Biomolecular Structure and Function iLab Page.
- Select the “Request Services” tab and then click on the appropriate “initiate request” button, for either core facility services or instrument access/training.
- Complete the submission form and submit it to the core facility.
- We will then arrange an appointment to discuss your service request in greater detail with you and to generate a quote for the desired service(s).
- Once a quote has been generated for the core facility service you and the primary investigator (PI) will receive an email (from ilabs) asking you to “accept” the quoted service. Only once you have both clicked “accept” will we be able to initiate the project.
The Core for Biomolecular Structure and Function (CBSF) offers a variety of services that are based on four main areas of expertise:
Differential scanning fluorimetry, size exclusion chromatography with static light scattering and analytical ultracentrifugation
Various methods for detecting protein-ligand, protein-peptide, protein-nucleic acid or protein-protein interactions
Our instruments are available for use by research investigators.