- Departments, Labs and Institutes
- Departments and Divisions
- Institutional Research
The Office of Institutional Research provides assistance to the various educational components of MD Anderson for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of programs as they relate to faculty, staff, students, patients and our community.
The central mission of the Office of Institutional Research is the collection, organization, maintenance and analysis of internal and external data sources to support institutional management, operations, decision-making and assessment functions.
In particular, our office will:
- develop and maintain comprehensive data and information systems required for institutional study, management, planning and assessment
- provide in-depth, substantive analysis of selected topics upon request, with data and reports as appropriate
- function as an information center for the aggregation of data and literature compiled in ongoing, documented studies and projects
- provide consistent, reliable data, statistics and reports as appropriate and as mandated to internal and external agencies and engage in studies with peer institutions