Patients of all ages
MD Anderson strives to understand and address the different needs of patients from children to adolescents and young adults, seniors and those in the greater Houston community.
MD Anderson strives to understand and address the different needs of patients — from children to adolescents and young adults, seniors and those in the greater Houston community.
Read these stories to learn what the institution is doing in their behalf:
- New space, new services: Children's Cancer Hospital is open for business
- A change in the trend: Improving survival of children with brain tumors
- Kids are still kids: Even when they're being treated for cancer
- Different strokes for younger folks: Serving the needs of generations X and Y
- Teens make an imPACT
- Thinking ahead: Advancements in fertility preservation
- Bam, bam goes the MRI: Tha-thump, tha-thump goes the pacemaker heart
- Leveraging a 'village': Taking on rare soft tissue, bone tumors in the pelvis
- Clinical trials on a patient's doorstep: Regional care centers expand cancer care options