John Mendelsohn, M.D., the third full-time president in MD Anderson's history, has made lasting marks in the field of cancer — at the Houston institution, as well as around the nation and the world.
As his 15-year tenure is winding down, others are chiming in on Mendelsohn’s achievements as a visionary, researcher, pioneer, leader, ambassador, educator, architect and fundraiser.
- Through Whirlwind and Calm
- Visionary: A Belief in Possibility
- Researcher: A Golden Beacon
- Pioneer: New Approach to Cancer
- Leader: Growing Our Way to Success
- Ambassador: With Portfolio
- Educator: Key to the Future
- Architect: Structured, Global Relationships
- Fundraiser: On the Money
- Picture This: John Mendelsohn's Office