New Patient & Family Orientation Class
Learn more about MD Anderson’s programs and services in the New Patient & Family Orientation class.
Get information about:
- What to expect as a new patient
- How the members of your health care team can help you
- Connecting with other patients and cancer survivors
- Finding reliable information about your cancer diagnosis
- Using myMDAnderson, and much more
- View the class online
Attend an Instructor-led Class
Classes are free. We welcome your family members and caregivers to attend classes. Registration is not required. Get Directions
- Times: Monday – Wednesday, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Location: Main Building, Floor 4, near Elevator A, Room R4.1121
For more information, contact the Patient Education Office at 713-792-7128.