- What are Clinical Trials? MD Anderson uses clinical trials to find better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer.
- What are the Phases of Clinical Trials? Each new treatment study goes through four phases. Patients join clinical trials at specific phases.
- Joining a Clinical Trial Learn more about the informed consent process and how to participate in a trial.
- Making a Decision The decision to join a clinical trial is up to you. Find out what to know before participating.
- Clinical Trials at MD Anderson Look through our list of current clinical trials to see if you are eligible.
- Pediatric Clinical Trials at MD Anderson Find clinical trials designed specifically for children, adolescents and young adults.