Uterine Cancer Education Resources
MD Anderson offers a wealth of cancer resources for our patients, their families and caregivers. Find educational documents, information on cancer-related topics, and more in the links below.
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Hereditary cancer syndromes
- Preserving fertility before cancer treatment
- Sexuality and cancer
Related Departments and Programs
- Gynecologic Oncology Department
- Uterine Cancer Research Program
- Uterine Cancer SPORE
MD Anderson has the latest news and information on cancer treatment, research, prevention and education. Explore additional MD Anderson cancer resources in our library of publications.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Latest uterine cancer treatment options, including minimally invasive surgery
- Focus on quality of life, including special support groups
- Teams of experts customize uterine cancer treatment
- Genetic counseling for women at high risk of uterine cancer
- Nationally recognized research program offers clinical trials of new uterine cancer treatments