Rectal Cancer Education Resources
MD Anderson offers a wealth of cancer resources for our patients, their families and caregivers. Find educational documents, information on cancer-related topics, and more in the links below.
- Rectal Cancer: A Patient Guide (pdf)
- Pathfinder: Colorectal Cancer (pdf)
- Colon Polyps: What I Need to Know (pdf)
- Reducing Your Cancer Risk Through Nutrition (pdf)
- Reducing Your Cancer Risk Through Physical Activity (pdf)
Related Departments and Programs
MD Anderson has the latest news and information on cancer treatment, research, prevention and education. Explore additional MD Anderson cancer resources in our library of publications.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Minimally invasive and sphincter-preserving surgeries for rectal cancer
- Advanced radiotherapy including proton therapy and intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Novel chemotherapy and targeted therapies for rectal cancer
- Leading-edge diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy including endoscopic ultrasound, endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) and endoluminal stent placement
- Clinical trials for all stages of rectal cancers