Melanoma Education Resources
MD Anderson offers a wealth of cancer resources for our patients, their families and caregivers. Find educational documents, information on cancer-related topics, and more in the links below.
Related Departments and Programs
- Dermatology Department
- Melanoma Medical Oncology Department
- American Cancer Society
- National Cancer Institute
- American Melanoma Foundation
- Melanoma International Foundation
- Melanoma Patients Information Page (MPIP)
MD Anderson has the latest news and information on cancer treatment, research, prevention and education. Explore additional MD Anderson cancer resources in our library of publications.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Our unique multidisciplinary approach
- Our extensive array of melanoma clinical trials, offering the latest therapies
- Our nationally recognized research program
- Innovative melanoma treatments, including lymphatic mapping and sentinel node biopsy, targeted therapy, limb perfusion, interleukin-2 and immune-based therapy
- Most advanced diagnostic methods
- One of the world’s largest melanoma programs
- MD Anderson's Melanoma Moon Shot Program is an ambitious effort to reduce cancer deaths through the rapid discovery and implementation of new melanoma treatments