Inflammatory Breast Cancer Education Resources
MD Anderson offers a wealth of cancer resources for our patients, their families and caregivers. Find educational documents, information on cancer-related topics, and more in the links below.
Related Departments and Programs
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program
- Wendy Woodward Laboratory
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer Foundation
- The IBC Network Foundation
- IBC Support
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure - IBC
- American Cancer Society
- Coalition of Cancer Cooperative Groups
MD Anderson has the latest news and information on cancer treatment, research, prevention and education. Explore additional MD Anderson cancer resources in our library of publications.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- First – and largest – comprehensive inflammatory breast cancer program in the world
- Innovative IBC treatment options include targeted therapies
- Surgeons, medical oncologists, and radiation oncologists who specialize in treating IBC
- Personalized team approach to inflammatory breast cancer
- Advanced diagnostic equipment
- Active research program offers clinical trials