Cervical Cancer Education Resources
MD Anderson offers a wealth of cancer resources for our patients, their families and caregivers. Find educational documents, information on cancer-related topics, and more in the links below.
- Cervical cancer
- Cervical cancer screening
- HPV vaccine
- Pap smear
- Total Pelvic Exenteration: What You Need to Know (elearning module)
- Pelvic Exenteration: What You Need to Know (video)
Related Departments and Programs
- National Cancer Institute
- National Cervical Cancer Coalition
- American Cancer Society
- U.S. News Cancer Center: Cervical Cancer
MD Anderson has the latest news and information on cancer treatment, research, prevention and education. Explore additional MD Anderson cancer resources in our library of publications.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Minimally invasive cervical cancer surgeries, including robotic and laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Fertility-sparing cervical cancer surgery techniques, including trachelectomy
- Treatment for pre-cancerous changes of the cervix, including laser surgery
- Expertise in the treatment of rare neuroendocrine cervical cancers
- Specialized colposcopy clinic
- Treatment and quality-of-life clinical trials