Anal Cancer Education Resources
MD Anderson offers a wealth of cancer resources for our patients, their families and caregivers. Find educational documents, information on cancer-related topics, and more in the links below.
Related Departments and Programs
- Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology Department
- SCOPE Fun Run
- American Cancer Society
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- National Cancer Institute
- MedLine Plus
MD Anderson has the latest news and information on cancer treatment, research, prevention and education. Explore additional MD Anderson cancer resources in our library of publications.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Advanced anal cancer treatments including sphincter-preserving and minimally invasive surgery, intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), and leading-edge chemotherapy and targeted therapies
- Novel chemotherapy and targeted therapies for anal cancer
- Special expertise in complex types of anal cancer, including in people with HIV or AIDS
- Higher level of experience in anal cancer than most other cancer centers
- Clinical trials of new anal cancer treatments