What is myMDAnderson.org?
myMDAnderson is a secure, personalized web portal that helps you take an active role in managing your care at MD Anderson. You can use the web portal or the mobile app to access your health information, send messages, find directions, reschedule or request appointments and see test results.
How do I access my myMDAnderson account?
1. If you’re a new patient, you should have received an activation code.
2. After obtaining your activation code, go to my.mdanderson.org and click on "I'm a patient". Please enter:
- Activation code that was emailed to you
- Medical record number (MRN)
- Date of birth
3. On the next screen, create a username (needs to be alpha and numeric and you won’t be able to use your MRN to create the account) and create a password (7-12 characters; alpha and numeric)
4. Enter the email address on your profile
5. If you ever forget your username, you can use your MRN to log in.
6. Also, the best web browser versions to use are: IE 11, Firefox 33+, Chrome 38+ and Safari 6+