MD Anderson in Sugar Land is committed to the diagnosis and treatment of every type and stage of colorectal cancer. Our team approach ensures you receive carefully coordinated care from some of the nation’s top experts.
We customize your therapy to provide the best care while focusing on your quality of life. Types of colorectal cancer treated include:
- Colon cancer
- Rectal cancer
- Anal cancer
- Hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes, including familial adenomatous polyposis and hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer
- Other less common syndromes
If you have been diagnosed with colorectal cancer, we’re here to help.
Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson in Sugar Land?
- Access to advanced colorectal cancer treatments including proton therapy, intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and targeted therapies
- Precise diagnostic methods including endoscopic ultrasound, fine-needle aspiration (FNA) and virtual colonoscopy
- Minimally invasive procedures may avoid the need for a colostomy in some patients
- Sphincter-sparing surgery for rectal and anal cancer
- Genetic testing for people at risk because of inherited syndromes and to determine best treatment
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
MD Anderson in Sugar Land is located at 1327 Lake Pointe Parkway, on the campus of CHI St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital. Free parking is available.