MD Anderson in Memorial City is committed to the diagnosis and treatment of tumors of the brain, spine and skull base. At MD Anderson, you’re surrounded by the strength of one of the nation’s largest and most experienced comprehensive cancer centers, which has all the support and wellness services needed to treat the whole person – not just the disease.
The conditions we treat include:
Brain and spine cancers are often complex and challenging. Our multi-specialty teams of renowned experts focus a remarkable amount of talent and expertise on each patient, providing customized care centered on you. The program's internationally known surgeons are affiliated with both the Head and Neck Center and the Brain and Spine Center.
We offer the most advanced treatment options, including:
- Less-invasive surgical techniques
- Awake craniotomy
- Proton therapy
- GammaKnife® radiosurgery
- Targeted therapies
- Clinical trials
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Multi-specialty care for brain and spine tumors
- Innovative treatments including targeted therapies
- Advanced technology including proton therapy, Brainsuite®, GammaKnife®
- Skilled surgeons, latest techniques to treat brain and spine tumors
- Specialized neuropathologists and most-advanced diagnostic technology
- Wide range of clinical trials of new therapies for brain and spine tumors
If you have a suspicion of cancer or have been diagnosed with a brain, spine or skull base tumor, we can help. Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
MD Anderson in Memorial City is located at 925 N. Gessner Rd., Suite 450, Houston, TX 77024, on the campus of Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center. Free parking is available.