Gynecologic Cancer Surgery
The experts at MD Anderson in Memorial City are dedicated to surgically treating every type and stage of cancer of women’s reproductive organs. Our goal is to deliver the most-advanced therapies while focusing on your quality of life.
The diseases we treat include:
- Ovarian cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Uterine (endometrial) cancer
- Vulvar cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- Fallopian tube cancer
- Gynecologic sarcomas
- Gestational trophoblastic disease, a type of cancer that develops in the uterus
- Pre-invasive diseases of the lower genital tract
In addition, we provide:
- Evaluation of pelvic masses
- Ovarian and endometrial screening for high-risk patients
- Care for HPV (human papillomavirus) infections
- Cytoreductive surgery
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Innovative treatments for gynecologic cancers including minimally invasive and fertility-sparing surgeries
- Pioneering gynecologic cancer advancements, including tumor marker CA-125
- Dedication to maintaining optimum quality of life
- Specialized care for women at high risk of gynecologic cancers
- High level of experience with all types of gynecologic cancer
- Clinical trials of new treatments, many not available elsewhere
If you have a suspicion of cancer or have been diagnosed with a gynecologic cancer, we’re here to help. Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
MD Anderson in Memorial City is located at 925 N. Gessner Rd., Suite 450, Houston, TX 77024, on the campus of Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center. Free parking is available.