If you have a diagnosis of breast cancer, MD Anderson in Memorial City provides surgical services with a team of specialists whose focus is on cancer and treatment of breast disease.
Our team of surgical oncologists are all board-certified and faculty members of MD Anderson Cancer Center. These specialty trained clinicians provide a surgical treatment plan designed for you with the added convenience of being closer to home.
We offer the most advanced breast cancer treatments currently available:
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy surgery
- Breast conservation surgery
- Skin sparing/nipple sparing mastectomies
- Breast reconstruction
- Access to multiple breast cancer clinical trials
- Genetic counseling services
Other available breast cancer services include:
- Ease of access
- Support groups and patient education
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Most advanced treatment for more common and rarest breast cancer types
- Latest reconstructive techniques
- Genetic counseling for women at high risk
- Nationally recognized research program offers many clinical trials
If you have a suspicion of cancer or have been diagnosed with breast cancer, we're here to help. Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
MD Anderson in Memorial City is located at 925 N. Gessner Rd., Suite 450, Houston, TX 77024, on the campus of Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center. Free parking is available.