The Diagnostic Imaging Program is proud to present the third annual National Radiologic Technologist Week Conference. The design includes talks from experts on a variety of diagnostic imaging modalities.
Saturday, November 5, 2016
MD Anderson Main Building
Floor 2, AT&T Auditorium (B2.4750)
1515 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, TX 77030
The conference will offer 8 Category A CEU’s, pending American Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA) approval.
- Sonja K. Boiteaux, M.S.R.S., R.T.(R)(MR), MRSO
- Shaun Caldwell, M.S., R.T.(R)(T)
- Ernesto Cerdena, Ph.D. (C), R.T.,CRA, FAHRA, FACHE
- Anthony Francois, R.T.(R)
- Aurelio Matamoros, Jr., M.D.
- Francis Ozor, Ed.d., R.T.(R)(ARRT)
- William Undie, Ed.D., R.T.(R)(T) <Conference Moderator>
- Steve Venable, M.B.A.
7 a.m. Sign-In and Continental Breakfast
7:50 a.m. Opening Announcements
8 a.m. Emerging Technologies in Imaging Services
9 a.m. Musculoskeletal Imaging
10 a.m. Computed Tomography
11 a.m. Interventional Radiology
11:50 a.m. Lunch (provided)
12:30 p.m. Reno-Vascular Hypertension
1:30 p.m. Mobile Digital Systems
2:30 p.m. Teaching Methods
3:30 p.m. Clinical Supervision and Evaluation Updates
4:20 p.m. Closing Announcement
Complete the Registration Form and submit it with your payment as indicated.
Early Registration (on or before Oct. 21, 2016) $100 | $50* | $25**
Registration (after Oct. 21, 2016) $150 | $75* | $50**
* Reduced registration fee for MD Anderson Clinical Affiliate Staff
** Reduced registration fee for MD Anderson Clinical Affiliate Clinical Instructors/Preceptors
Registration includes continental breakfast and lunch
Cancellation requests must be made on or before Oct. 22, 2016 to receive a full refund. Cancellations made after Oct. 22, 2016 are non-refundable.
Travel and parking are the responsibility of the participant.
Directors to AT&T Auditorium (B2.4750)
- Proceed to the Main Building, Elevator D and take to Floor 2.
- Exit the elevator to the left and turn left at the next hallway.
- Follow the signs to AT&T Auditorium (B2.4750).
Includes information on places to stay within close proximity to MD Anderson. Be sure to identify yourself as a visitor of MD Anderson to get the best rates; ask if they have offer free shuttle service to our campus.