This conference has ended. This page will be updated when information on next year's conference becomes available.
Together in Hope
A Conference for Brain Tumor Patients and Their Families
April 28-30, 2017
DoubleTree Houston-Greenway Plaza
6 Greenway Plaza East
Houston, Texas 77046
General sessions will highlight information on pathology,surgery, the newest treatment strategies as well ascomplementary therapies, and what current researchadvances can mean for future therapies. Workshopsessions will allow you to tailor your educationalexperience to your specific needs. A consulting roomwill be staffed by experienced health professionals forone-on-one sessions to answer your questions. Refreshand refocus in support groups, or stop by the wellnessroom to experience massage therapy. MD Andersonwants you to receive the significant benefits of beingupdated with critiques from our brain cancermedical experts.
Agendas are subject to change because we are always striving to improve the quality of your educational experience. MD Anderson may substitute faculty with comparable expertise on rare occasions necessitated by illness and/or scheduling conflicts, conflicts and so forth.
Please let us know what specific topics, issues or questions you wish to see addressed or emphasized in this activity.
Fax CME/Conference Management at 713-794-1724 or email email@example.com. All responses will be forwarded to the Program Chair for consideration.
On-site registration opens at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, April 28, 2017 at the DoubleTree Houston-Greenway Plaza Hotel. The opening session will begin at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, April 28, 2017 and the conference will adjourn at 12:15 p.m. on Sunday, April 30, 2017.
April 29, 2017 - Dinner (Inclusive) will be held at the DoubleTree Houston-Greenway Plaza Hotel in the Drum Cafe.
Advance registration is encouraged as space and materials are limited.
On-site registration: $75.00
- A block of rooms has been reserved for conference attendees at the DoubleTree Houston-Greenway Plaza Hotel, 6 Greenway Plaza East, Houston, TX 77046.
- Early hotel reservation is suggested.
- Reservations can be made by phone at 713-629-1200.
- When you make reservations, be sure to mention the MD Anderson Brain Tumor Conference to be assured of receiving the special meeting rate of $109.00 single or double. Please add 17% state and local taxes.
- Reservations and deposits received after April 6, 2017 will be confirmed if space is available and at current hotel published guestroom rates.
Prices are subject to change and vary depending on the location of the conference.
- Houston is served by two airports, George Bush Intercontinental (IA and William P. Hobby (HOU).
- Taxicabs are available at an estimated cost of $40-60, to or from William P. Hobby Airport or George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Super Shuttle operates a shuttle bus between George Bush Intercontinental Airport and the DoubleTree Houston-Greenway Plaza Hotel for $27 one-way and $54 round-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll-free at 800-258-3826 or on-line at www.supershuttle.com.
- Super Shuttle operates a shuttle bus between William P. Hobby Airport and the DoubleTree Houston-Greenway Plaza Hotel for $24 one-way and $49 round-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll-free at 888-258-3826 or on-line at www.supershuttle.com.
Photographing, audio taping and video taping are prohibited.
Contact the Department of CME/Conference Management at 713-792-2223 or 866-849-5866 if you have any special dietary or ADA accommodation needs.