This conference has ended. This page will be updated when information on next year's conference becomes available.
Together in Hope
A Conference for Brain Tumor Patients and Their Families
August 2-4, 2019
DoubleTree Houston-Greenway Plaza
6 Greenway Plaza East
Houston, Texas 77046
General Sessions will highlight information on pathology, surgery, the newest treatment strategies as well as complementary therapies, and what current research advances can mean for future therapies. Workshop sessions organized into three tracks will allow you to tailor your educational experience to your specific needs. A consulting room is staffed by experienced health professionals for one-on-one sessions to answer your questions. Refresh and refocus in support groups, or stop by the wellness room to experience massage therapy. MD Anderson wants you to receive the significant benefits of being updated with critiques and updates from our brain cancer medical experts.
- Conference Brochure
- Conference Agenda
- Conference Speakers and Committee
Agendas are subject to change because we are always striving to improve the quality of your educational experience. MD Anderson may substitute faculty with comparable expertise on rare occasions necessitated by illness and/or scheduling conflicts, conflicts and so forth.
Please let us know what specific topics, issues or questions you wish to see addressed or emphasized in this activity.
Fax CME/Conference Management at 713-794-1724 or email email@example.com. All responses will be forwarded to the Program Chair for consideration.
- Access Grants
Pre-registration is now closed, you may register on-site, registration opens at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, August 2, 2019 at the DoubleTree Houston-Greenway Plaza Hotel. The opening session of the conference will begin at Noon on Friday, August 2, 2019 and the conference will adjourn at 12:15 p.m. on Sunday, August 4, 2019.
Saturday, August 3, 2019 - Dinner (Inclusive) will be held at the DoubleTree Houston-Greenway Plaza Hotel
Advance registration is encouraged as space and materials are limited.
Healthcare Provider - Pre-registration: $50.00
Healthcare Provider - On-site registration: $75.00
Patients/Caregivers: Fee Exempt
We Accept the following forms of payment:
- Check (payable through U.S. Banks only)
- Money Order
- Credit Cards (MasterCard, VISA and American Express)
- A block of rooms has been reserved for conference attendees at the DoubleTree Houston-Greenway Plaza Hotel, 6 Greenway Plaza East, Houston, TX 77046.
- Early hotel reservation is suggested.
- Reservations can be made by phone at 713-629-1200.
- When you make reservations, be sure to mention the MD Anderson Brain Tumor Conference to be assured of receiving the special meeting rate of $109.00 single or double. Please add 17% state and local taxes.
- Reservations and deposits received after July 22, 2019 will be confirmed if space is available and at current hotel published guestroom rates.
Prices are subject to change and vary depending on the location of the conference.
- Houston is served by two airports, George Bush Intercontinental (IA and William P. Hobby (HOU).
- Uber and Lyft
- Taxicabs: Yellow Cab 713-236-1111; Fiesta Cab 713-225-2666
- Super Shuttle operates a shuttle bus between George Bush Intercontinental Airport and the DoubleTree Houston-Greenway Plaza Hotel for $27 one-way and $54 round-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll-free at 800-258-3826 or on-line at www.supershuttle.com.
Photographing, audio taping and video taping are prohibited.
Contact the Department of CME/Conference Management at 713-792-2223 or 866-849-5866 if you have any special dietary or ADA accommodation needs.