This conference has ended. This page will be updated when information on next year's conference becomes available.
Comprehensive Cancer Centers Consortium for
Quality Improvement (C4QI)
March 21-23, 2017
5701 Main Street
Houston, Texas 77005
Conf. #: X116672
The C4QI members seek to improve the quality of care for all cancer patients by identifying and promoting best practices that provide optimal clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction. We are dedicated to providing leadership and information to our individual organizations as we strive to reach our unique quality improvement goals and to supporting the quality related goals of the collective as well.
The Comprehensive Cancer Centers Infection Prevention & Control (C3IC) seek to organize Infection Control Professionals from all NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in an effort to share knowledge, standards of practice and information for the purpose of infection prevention in a specialty population.
- Meeting Agenda (Coming Soon)
- Speaker and Committee Listing (Coming Soon)
For additional information regarding the C4QI meeting, please contact Leslie Kian at email@example.com or call 713-745-0023 or Mercedes Geaslin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-792-7323.
For additional information regarding the C3IC meeting, please contact Linda Graviss at email@example.com or call 713-745-1112.
Pre-registration is now closed,
This conference is by invitation only.
Please utilize the on-line registration feature located in the red box. The meeting will begin at 8:30 am on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 and will adjourn on Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 4:30pm.
There will be no on-site registration available at the meeting.
Registration fee does not include hotel reservations, hotel parking, incidentals, or dinner on March 22, 2017.
Registration Fee: $500.00
A receipt and confirmation letter will be sent to you within 10 working days of receipt of your fee.
The registration fee, minus a $50 administrative handling fee, is refundable if a written request is received on or before Monday, February 20, 2017. No refunds will be granted after that date. The request for a registration refund must include the tax identification number of the company or institution if the registration was paid by a company/institution credit card. For information, contact CME/Conference Management at 713-792-2223 or toll free at 866-849-5866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Department of CME/Conference Management reserves the right to cancel activities prior to the scheduled date, if low enrollment or other circumstances make it necessary. Each registrant will be notified by mail, email or the contact numbers as given on the registration form.
In case of activity cancellation, liability of the Department of CME/Conference Management is limited to the registration fee. CME/Conference Management will refund the full registration fee.
The Department of CME/Conference Management reserves the right to limit the number of participants in a program and is not responsible
for any expenses incurred by an individual whose registration is not confirmed and for whom space is not available.
- A block of rooms has been reserved for the meeting attendees at Hotel ZaZa, Located at 5701 Main Street, Houston, TX 77005.
- Early hotel reservation is suggested.
- The hotel phone number is 713-526-1991 or toll free 888-880-3244.
- Please make hotel reservations by phone and reference the group name "Comprehensive Cancer Centers Consortium for Quality Improvement (C4QI) " to be assured of receiving the special meeting rate of $195.00 + taxes single or double. Please add 17% for state and local taxes.
- Reservations received after February 27, 2017, will be confirmed if space is available and at current hotel published guest room rates.
- All guest room cancellations must be made by 4:00 p.m. (CST) March 20, 2017.
Prices are subject to change.
- Houston is served by two airports, George Bush International (IAH) and William P. Hobby (HOU).
- Taxicabs are available at an estimated cost of $50-60 to or from each airport.
- SuperShuttle operates a shuttle bus between George Bush Intercontinental Air to Hotel Zaza with rates at $24 one-way for a shared ride van or $75 for non-stop and the round trip cost $23 for shared-ride van or $74 for the non-stop van.
- For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll free at 800-258-3826.
Photographing, audio taping and video taping are prohibited.
Contact the Department of CME/Conference Management, if you have any ADA accommodation needs.
- Local phone: 713-792-2223
- Toll-free: 866-849-5866
- Email: email@example.com