Multidisciplinary Collaborative Cancer Care Conference 2020:
Fall Colors of Aspen (POSTPONED TO OCTOBER 16-21, 2021)
September 19-23, 2020
Hotel Jerome, Auberge Resorts Collection
330 East Main Street
Aspen, Colorado 81611
AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Target Audience (information coming soon)
- Conference Agenda (Coming Soon)
- Conference Committee/Speakers (Coming Soon)
Agendas are subject to change because we are always striving to improve the quality of your educational experience. MD Anderson may substitute faculty with comparable expertise on rare occasions necessitated by illness, schedule conflicts and so forth.
Please let us know what specific topics, issues or questions you wish to see addressed or emphasized in this activity. Fax CME/Conference Management at 713-794-7124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses will be forwarded to the Program Chair for consideration.
This educational activity will bring physicians and other healthcare professionals from all disciplines who treat cancer patients. It is imperative that we learn what is new and pertinent in the field of oncology to better treat our patients. For example, learning how a certain cancer initially presents, is diagnosed, and how to develop the plan of treatment is imperative for physicians within this field. Additionally, the process behind the decision for surgical intervention and what improvements can be made in the current pathways of care so patients who can benefit from a multi-modal intervention are not left behind or lost in the system is beneficial knowledge for our physician providers. Once it is decided that surgical intervention is part of the treatment regimen, the determination for how we optimize these patients for the OR and which patients are selected for this process is important in the care process. How we stratify risk and what steps we should take to minimize morbidity and mortality. The participants will be exposed to the perspectives of other specialties who hold expertise to the specific organ system that they are treating for a cancer patient.
Lecture/Didactic– Panel Discussion– Case Study –Question and Answer Sessions
A course evaluation survey will provide participants with the opportunity to comment on the value of the program content to their practice decisions, performance improvement activities, or possible impact on patient health status. Participants will also have the opportunity to comment on any perceived commercial bias in the presentations as well as to identify future educational topics.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME Certificates and Attendance Verification Certificates
Certificates awarding AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ or certificates documenting attendance will be emailed when an individual completes the online CME Verification process after the conference.
POSTPONED UNTIL OCTOBER 16-21, 2021
Onsite registration for the Multidisciplinary Collaborative Cancer Care Conference 2020 opens at 3:00 pm on Saturday, September 19, 2020. The conference will begin at 4:00 pm and will adjourn at 9:30 am on Wednesday, September 23, 2020.
The Welcome Reception with be held at Antler Bar (7pm-9pm) in the Hotel Jerome, following the first day of the conference.
Advanced registration is encouraged as space and materials are limited.
Registration Fee $895.00
NCAP Funding Registrations - MD Anderson Employees ONLY
All prepayments must be submitted through the NCAP website by an NCAP Request form prior to attending any conference. Please submit your request via NCAP website asap in order to get it approved by your manager and NCAP in time for the conference.
Registration On-line (Above): you may experience intermittent problems with creating new profile accounts for new registrations. If a problem does occur, please feel free to click the Printable Form (Below) and fax to our offices 713-794-1724. Please note the fax machine is located in a secured vault room.
There are two other ways to register:
CME/Conference Management, Unit 1781
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
P.O. Box 301407
Houston, TX 77230-1707
Fax to: 713-794-1724 (Printable Form)
We accept the following forms of payment:
• Check (payable through U.S. banks only)
• Money Order
• Credit Cards (MasterCard, VISA, and American Express)
• Cash (on-site registration only)
A receipt and confirmation letter will be sent to you within ten working days of receipt of your fee.
The registration fee, minus a $50.00 administrative handling fee, is refundable if a written request is received on or before August 21, 2020. No refunds will be granted after that date. The request for a registration refund must include the tax identification number of the company or institution if registration was paid by a company or institution check. For additional information, contact CME/Conference Management at 713-792-2223 or toll free at 866-849-5866 or email email@example.com.
The Department of CME/Conference Management reserves the right to cancel activities prior to the scheduled date if low enrollment or other circumstances make it necessary. Each registrant will be notified by mail, email or at the phone or fax numbers given on the registration form.
In case of activity cancellation, the liability of the Department of CME/Conference Management is limited to the registration fee. CME/Conference Management will refund the full registration fee.
The Department of CME/Conference Management reserves the right to limit the number of participants in a program and is not responsible for any expenses incurred by an individual whose registration is not confirmed and for whom space is not available.
- A block of rooms has been reserved for conference attendees at the Hotel Jerome, A Auberge Resorts Collection, 330 East Main Street, Aspen, CO 81611
- Early hotel reservations are suggested.
- The Hotel Jerome reservations phone number is 970-429-5028 or 1-855-331-7213. When you make reservations be sure to mention the Multidisciplinary Collaborative Cancer Care Conference 2020 room block to recieve the specail meeting rate of $350.00 single or double occupancy. Please add 11.3% local tax, subject to change.
- There is a standard daily hotel fee of $35.00 per room, per night, which includes:
- In-town/Aspen Mountain transportation
- Daily newspapers
- Wireless Internet access
- Local phone calls
- Fitness facility
- In-town/Aspen Mountain transportation
- Reservations and deposits received after Monday, August 17, 2020, will be confirmed if space is available and at current hotel published guest room rates.
- Getting Here
- Private airport transportation from Aspen/Pitkin County Airport to our downtown Aspen hotel is available upon request. Please call the hotel to arrange for airport pick-up. There is a courtesy phone in the baggage claim area that dials the hotel directly in order for you to notify us of your arrival.
- While in Aspen, we offer local transportation within city limits and can arrange private transportation for off-property excursions.
- Local taxis are readily available for transportation within the Aspen area; concierge is available to schedule taxi services upon request.
- Car rentals are also available.
- When possible, please provide the details of your transportation needs prior to arrival.
When possible, please provide the details of your transportation needs prior to arrival.
- Overnight Valet parking fee: $40.00 per vehicle, per day.
- Event Valet parking is $10.00 per vehicle, per day.
Photographing, audio taping and videotaping are prohibited.