Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients
"What's new for 2019 in Houston"
Jan. 5, 2019
Omni Houston Westside
13210 Katy Freeway
This conference will be of interest to patients with myeloma and lymphoma, their caregivers, and family.
Agendas are subject to change because we are always striving to improve the quality of your educational experience. MD Anderson may substitute faculty with comparable exptertise on rare occasions necessitated by illness, scheduling conflicts, and so forth.
Please let us know what specific topics, issues or questions you wish to see addressed or emphasized in this activity.
Fax CME/Conference Management at 713-794-1724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses will be forwarded to the Program Chair for consideration.
The goal of this event is to answer patient’s questions about the newest research in myeloma and lymphoma. It offers strategies for dealing with issues faced by myeloma & lymphoma patients and caregivers. This event will increase awareness for myeloma & lymphoma and clinical trial opportunities available. By providing information about transplant therapy and treatment options for newly diagnosed or relapsed myeloma and lymphoma, we will build a bridge of knowledge, communication, and collaboration among researchers, healthcare professionals, patients, and caregivers.
- Increase awareness of myeloma/lymphoma
- Provide better understanding of transplant therapy
- Provide information on new treatment options for newly diagnosed myeloma/lymphoma
- Provide information on new treatment options for relapsed myeloma and lymphoma and on clinical trial opportunities for patients
- Build a bridge of knowledge, communication, and collaboration among cancer constituencies, including researchers,
healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers
- Provide patients access to the experts with time to ask questions
Online registration is now closed, please register on-site.
On-site registration opens at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, January 5, 2019 at the Omni Houston Westside Hotel. The opening session of the conference will begin at 8:00 am, and the conference will adjourn at 4:15 p.m.
Advanced registration is encouraged as space and materials are limited.
Registration Fee: $20.00
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Check (payable through U.S. banks only)
- Money orders
- Credit cards (MasterCard, VISA and American Express)
- Cash (on-site registration only)
Please contact the Omni Houston Westside Hotel at (281)-558-8338 for room rates.
Prices are subject to change.
- Houston is served by two airports, George Bush International (IAH) and William P. Hobby (HOU).
- Taxicabs are available at an estimated cost of $50-60 to or from each airport.
- SuperShuttle operates a shuttle bus between George Bush Intercontinental Air to Omni Houston Westside Hotel with rates at $24 one-way for a shared ride van or $75 for non-stop and the round trip cost $23 for shared-ride van or $74 for the non-stop van.
- For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll free at 800-258-3826.
Complimentary parking in over 600 spots including a parking garage. Overnight valet parking is also available at $15 per day, with unlimited in and out privileges.
Photographing, audio taping and video taping are prohibited.
Contact the Department of CME/Conference Management at 713-792-2223 or 866-849-5866 if you have any special dietary or ADA accommodation needs.