Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients
"What's new for 2018 in San Antonio"
Feb. 3, 2018
Marriott San Antonio Northwest
3233 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX
The goal of this event is to answer patients’ questions about the newest research in myeloma and lymphoma. It offers strategies for dealing with issues faced by myeloma & lymphoma patients and caregivers. This event will increase awareness for myeloma & lymphoma and clinical trial opportunities available. By providing information about transplant therapy and treatment options for newly diagnosed or relapsed myeloma and lymphoma, we will build a bridge of knowledge, communication, and collaboration among researchers,healthcare professionals, patients, and caregivers.
This conference will be of interest to patients with myeloma and lymphoma, theircaregivers, and family.
Agendas are subject to change because we are always striving to improve the quality of your educational experience. MD Anderson may substitute faculty with comparable exptertise on rare occasions necessitated by illness, scheduling conflicts, and so forth.
Please let us know what specific topics, issues or questions you wish to see addressed or emphasized in this activity.
Fax CME/Conference Management at 713-794-1724 or email email@example.com. All responses will be forwarded to the Program Chair for consideration.
- Increase awareness of myeloma/lymphoma
- Provide better understanding of transplant therapy
- Provide information on new treatment options for newly diagnosed myeloma/lymphoma
- Provide information on new treatment options for relapsed myeloma and lymphoma and on clinical trial opportunities for patients
- Build a bridge of knowledge, communication, and collaboration among cancer constituencies, including researchers,
healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers
- Provide patients access to the experts with time to ask questions
On-site registration opens at 7:00 am on Saturday, February 3, 2018 at the Marriott San Antonio Northwest Hotel. The opening session of the conference will begin at 8:00 am, and the conference will adjourn at 5:30 pm.
Advanced registration is encouraged as space and materials are limited.
Registration Fee: $20.00
Other Ways to Register
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
P.O. Box 301407
Houston, Texas 77230-1407
Fax to: 713-794-1724 (Printable Form)
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Check (payable through U.S. banks only)
- Money orders
- Credit cards (MasterCard, VISA and American Express)
- Cash (on-site registration only)
- A block of rooms has been reserved for conference attendees at the Hilton San Antonio 611 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas, 78216
- Phone: 1-210-340-6060
- Early hotel reservation is suggested.
- To make reservations please call Reservations at 210-340-6060 and identify yourself as part of the MD Anderson Lymphoma/Myeloma Update: What’s New for 2018? Patient Care Conference.
- The special meeting rate is $129.00 single or double. Please add 16.75% state and local taxes.
- Reservations and deposits received after January 12, 2018 will be confirmed if space is available and at current hotel published guest room rates.
Self parking: (Garage Parking) - Complinatary
Valet: $15.00 (Valet Parking)
Photographing, audio taping and video taping are prohibited.
Contact the Department of CME/Conference Management at 713-792-2223 or 866-849-5866 if you have any special dietary or ADA accommodation needs.