This conference has ended. This page will be updated when information on next year's conference becomes available.
2017 Information Services Partnership Summit
August 15-16, 2017
MD Anderson Mid-Campus Building 1
7007 Bertner Avenue (South Braeswood)
Houston, Texas 77030
Conf. ID: X120005
- Program Agenda
Agendas are subject to change because we are always striving to improve the quality of your educational experience. MD Anderson may substitute faculty with comparable expertise on rare occasions necessitated by illness, scheduling conflicts, and so forth.
Online registration is now closed, please register on-site.
August 15, 2017
Welcome Reception at Westin Hotel from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Westin, Downtown Houston
1520 Texas, Houston, TX 77002
August 16, 2017
registration opens at 8:00 am on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at The
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Mid-Campus Building 1,
7007 Bertner Avenue (South Braeswood), Room 1-8, Houston Texas 77030 and the
conference will adjourn at 4:00 pm.
Advanced registration is encouraged as space and materials are limited.
- General Registration Fee - Exempt
- Registration with reception and meals - $180.00
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Check (payable to The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, through U.S. banks only)
- Money order, Credit cards (MasterCard, VISA and American Express)
- Cash (on-site registration only)
If you register online, a receipt/confirmation letter will be automatically emailed to the email address you list on the registration form. If you register by fax or mail, a receipt/confirmation letter will be sent to you within 10 working days of the receipt of your fee.
The registration fee, minus a $50 administrative handling fee, is refundable if a written request is received on or before Monday, July 31, 2017. No refunds will be granted after that date. The request for a registration refund must include the tax identification number of the company or institution if registration was paid by a company or institution check.
The Department of CME/Conference Management reserves the right to cancel activities prior to the scheduled date, if low enrollment or other circumstances make it necessary. Each registrant will be notified by mail, e-mail, or the contact numbers as given on the registration form. In case of activity cancellation, liability of the Department of CME/Conference Management is limited to the registration fee. CME/Conference Management will refund the full registration fee.
The Department of CME/Conference Management reserves the right to limit the number of participants in a program and is not responsible for any expenses incurred by an individual whose registration is not confirmed and for whom space is not available.
For additional information, please contact CME/Conference Management at 713-792-2223 or toll free at 866-849-5866.
(Prices are subject to change and vary depending on the location of the conference.)
- Houston is served by two airports, George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) and William P. Hobby (HOU).
- Taxicabs are available at an estimated cost of $50-70, to or from William P. Hobby Airport or George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Super Shuttle operates a shuttle bus between George Bush Intercontinental Airport and the Jesse H. Jones Rotary House International for $27 one-way and $54 rount-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll-free at 800-258-3826 or on-line at www.supershuttle.com.
- Super Shuttle operates a shuttle bus between William P. Hobby Airport and the Jesse H. Jones Rotary House International for $24 one-way and $48 round-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll-free at 888-258-3826 or on-line at www.supershuttle.com.
Parking is available in the Mid Campus 1 Garage, adjacent to the Mid Campus 1 building. The building and the garage are marked with green stars on the map. Take a parking ticket from the machine at the garage entrance to raise the gate arm. Take the garage elevator to Floor 5 to access the crosswalk to Mid Campus 1. When you enter the building, you will be on Floor 3. Follow the signs to the Conference Center.
Photographing, audio taping and video taping are prohibited.