The 2020 MD Anderson Cancer Center/Baylor College of Medicine Hematology and Medical Oncology Board Review Materials Information
Comprehensive source materials can provide you with your choice of home-study options. Designed for fellows-in-training, physicians planning to take the Hematology or Medical Oncology certifying examination, or physicians wishing to review the established standards of care in Hematology or Medical Oncology.
To view a full listing of the lecturers and their topics, please click on sessions below.
Materials will be mailed approximately two weeks following the conference.
NOTE: In addition to the A/V flash drive, you will be able to view each recorded lecture via Study, an online course management system. The full conference will be available to view approximately one week after the conference adjourns. Instructions for access to Study will be provided.
The A/V flash drive is not included in the conference registration fee. There’s a separate fee for the A/V flash drive. See below for fees.
CME credit and MOC points are awarded only by attending the live course.
If you are not attending the conference, there are two options available to obtain course materials:
A/V flash drive (not car compatible)
- Single flash drive with audio & video for the entire 2020 Course
- Each speaker’s complete PowerPoint slide presentation (Adobe Acrobat PDF file)
- Full color, just as presented
- Each speaker’s list of references
- PC or Mac compatible
- Please allow 2-3 business days to process order before mailing
- Mailed Overnight Express after order has been processed
STUDY - online web-based recorded videos (Instructions will be provided)
- Contains the same information as the A/V flash drive
There are two ways to purchase materials:
- Online material order form (2020) Click here - All sales are final.
- Printable material order form (2020) (Printable Form) - Email to: email@example.com - All sales are final.
Pricing for attendees and non-attendees
|Attendees - A/V USB Flash Drive .||$200 (No Shipping Charge)|
|Non Attendees - A/V USB Flash Drive||$200 (No Shipping Charge)|
|Non Attendees - STUDY - Online recorded videos||$1000|