The Sister Institution Network Fund (SINF) seeds collaborative research between MD Anderson, our Sister Institutions (SI), extensions, and other relationships. This initial support is intended to assist projects that will ultimately compete for funding from external agencies.
Please use The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center's Influuent System to help identify potential partners.
- All faculty at the ranks of Assistant, Associate, and full Professor are eligible.
- Nurses with faculty appointments or non-faculty nurses with a faculty mentor are eligible to apply.
- Applications including at least one Sister Institution/Cancer Network Partner, Associate, Affiliate or Certified Member/MOU relationship are eligible.
MD Anderson faculty needing assistance with the SINF application forms and templates should visit the Internal Funding page on the MD Anderson intranet.
- SINF FY19 Program Guidelines (pdf): Provides information about the SINF program.
- SINF FY19 Application: Required online Submittable application for SINF participants. Applicants will need to create an account. *Application submission deadline has passed.*
- Statement of Monetary/Non-Financial Support template (docx) for collaborating institutions
- NIH PHS398 forms (NIH website)
- Face Page (pdf) The Face Page box #13 should be signed by the PI’s immediate supervisor (Department Chair or Division Head) prior to uploading to Submittable.
- Summary, Relevance and Key Personnel (pdf)
- Budget for Entire Proposed Period and Justification (pdf)
- Biographical Sketch template (docx)
- Specific Aims optional template (docx)
- Research Plan template (docx)
- Progress Report template (docx)
For more information, please contact us via email at SINF@mdanderson.org.