All SHP faculty are provided the opportunity to participate in faculty development sessions. The pre- and post session evaluations are instruments that measure participant learning for each of the twelve faculty development sessions. QEP staff administers the pre- and post tests during the sessions. Pre- and post faculty session assessment data provided a measure of each faculty member’s understanding of critical thinking skills and how to integrate activities into their curriculum. The results of each measure is included in the annual report and shared at the QEP annual retreat.
- Skill 1: Separating factual information from inferences (login required)
- Skill 2: Interpreting numerical relationships in graphics (login required)
- Skill 3: Understanding the limitations of correlational data (login required)
- Skill 4: Identifying inappropriate conclusions (login required)
- Skill 5: Identifying and evaluating evidence for a theory (login required)
- Skill 6: Identifying new information that might support/contradict a hypothesis (login required)
- Skill 7: Explaining how new information can change a problem (login required)
- Skill 8: Separating relevant from irrelevant information (login required)
- Skill 9: Integrating information to solve problems (login required)
- Skill 10: Learning and applying new information (login required)
Note: Links to documents within the Quality Enhancement Plan website are password protected and require a login to MD Anderson's Box system.