Master of Science in Diagnostic Genetics
The Graduate Program in Diagnostic Genetics concentrates on the mastery of interpretive skills in major areas of the field including:
- Pre and Post-natal genetic disorder testing
- Cancer genetics testing
- Infectious disease testing
- DNA forensic science testing
- Prokaryotic and eukaryotic Genomics
- Molecular evolution and Bioinformatics
View the M.S. in Diagnostic Genetics brochure.
For more information, visit the full description of the Master of Science in Diagnostic Genetics in the School of Health Professions Academic Catalog.
Diagnostic Genetics Information Sessions
View the information session dates.
To apply to the Diagnostic Genetics program
Follow the steps listed in the How to Apply section of this web site.