- Interested applicants must possess an MHA, MBA (with an emphasis in healthcare management), MPH, or equivalent degree from a CAHME, CEPH, or AACSB accredited school by the start of the fellowship.
- Applicants must also possess a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Candidates must hold and be able to maintain U.S. legal residency throughout the fellowship year. MD Anderson Cancer Center does not sponsor visas at this time.
MD Anderson Cancer Center is a member of the National Council on Administrative Fellowships (NCAF) and adheres to the dates set forth by the “Code of Good Practice” for application deadlines, offer dates, and offer acceptance timeframe.
The online application will open August 3, 2015 and close October 5, 2015. Things you will need to complete your application:
- Personal statement of interest in pursuing an administrative fellowship at MD Anderson
- Include both short and long-term goals
- No longer than one page, single spaced, 12-point font.
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one academic and one professional)
- There will be a prompt in the online application to send recommendation requests directly to your references.
- Official graduate school transcripts (from all graduate institutions attended)
|Create a Discover account and begin your application.|
|August 3||Application Opens|
|October 14-21||Phone Interviews (around 40 applicants)|
|November 2-6||On-Site Interview (around 10 applicants)|
|November 16||Offers Extended|
|July 5||Fellowship Begins|