Sister Institution Network Fund (SINF) 2013/2014
2013/2014 SINF RFA Announcement - Deadline: July 22, 2013
GAP is pleased to announce the third round of SINF funding. This RFA announcement provides details on the application process, deadline and requirements.
Several updates were made to the program last year and still apply to this year's funding cycle:
- MD Anderson faculty in Research Faculty Appointments and Clinical Faculty Appointments are eligible
- Strong preference will be given to projects involving more than one Sister Institution
- New partner institutions are eligible to participate in collaboration with one or more Sister Institutions
Application Guidelines and Forms:
- SINF Program Guidelines (pdf) - provides information about the SINF program.
- SINF Application (doc) - required application form for SINF participants (includes details on project, PI, budget, etc.).
- SINF Application Guidelines (pdf) - provides information on how to complete the SINF application form.
For more information, please contact us via email at SINF@mdanderson.org.