Annual GAP ConferenceThe annual GAP Conference provides a forum for faculty from MD Anderson and our Sister Institutions to develop collaborations and exchange research results and ideas. Sessions are formed around topics of interest to the members of the Sister Institution Network. The event is held at MD Anderson in odd years and is hosted by a Sister Institution in even years.
GAP 2016 Conference, Brazil, April 24 - 28, 2016
Save the Date
We invite our Sister Institution partners and other collaborators to join us at the GAP 2016 Conference in Brazil.
Please visit the conference website for more information, registration, and program - http://GAPbrazil2016.org/.
Many thanks to the GAP 2016, Sister Institution hosts in Brazil - AC Camargo Cancer Center, Hospital de Cancer de Barretos, and Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein.
Future GAP Conferences
|GAP 2017- May 9-11|
|Houston, Texas, USA|
- Feb. 18-19, 2016 Medical Oncology and Hematology conference
- 5th MD Anderson International Meeting in Gynecologic Oncology
Madrid, Spain, February 24 – 26, 2016
- A conference of new ideas in cancer - Challenging Dogmas TATA Theatre, NCPA, Mumbai. February 26-28, 2016
- GAP 2016 Conference Brazil - April 25-28, 2016
April 24-25 in Barretos (Director's mtg. April 24), April 26, 27, 28 in Sao Paulo
- May 12-13, 2016 - First Joint Symposium-MD Anderson and INEN