Annual GAP ConferenceThe annual GAP Conference provides a forum for faculty from MD Anderson and our Sister Institutions to develop collaborations and exchange research results and ideas. Sessions are formed around topics of interest to the members of the Sister Institution Network. The event is held at MD Anderson in odd years and is hosted by a Sister Institution in even years.
GAP 2016 Conference, Brazil, April 24 - 28, 2016
Save the Date
We invite our Sister Institution partners and other collaborators to join us at the GAP 2016 Conference in Brazil.
Please visit the conference website for more information, registration, and program - http://GAPbrazil2016.org/.
Many thanks to the GAP 2016, Sister Institution hosts in Brazil - AC Camargo Cancer Center, Hospital de Cancer de Barretos, and Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein.
Future GAP Conferences
|GAP 2017- May 9-11|
|Houston, Texas, USA|
- May 12-13, 2016 - First Joint Symposium-MD Anderson and INEN
- 6th Biennial MD Anderson Cancer Center and China Sister Pathology Conference in Shanghai, China
July 28-August 1, 2016
- 2nd International Symposium on Translational Cancer Research in Tianjin, China
August 18-20, 2016
- Updates in Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Intensive Board Review, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston - September 13-15, 2016
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston - September 16-17, 2016
- Symposia on Cancer Research 2016, "Cancer Evolution: Mechanisms of Vulnerability and Resistance", MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston - October 6-7, 2016
- MD Anderson Onco-Nephrology Symposium 2016, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, October 14, 2016