Annual GAP Conference 2012
2012 GAP Conference, May 14-16, Oslo, Norway
The GAP 2012 Conference was a great success, attracting nearly 500 participants from around the world. Thank you to the organizers and GAP's first international host, the Norwegian Cancer Consortium for your tremendous effort. We look forward to seeing everyone again next year in Houston, Texas.
GAP 2012 Conference lectures/videos - http://bit.ly/GAP2012tv. Also available on iTunes U.
This year's GAP Conference will be hosted by the Norwegian Cancer Consortium (NCC), which includes Stavanger University Hospital, Oslo University Hospital and the National Cancer Registry of Norway. Be sure to read about the poster session, hotel and additional information regarding the conference. You can also view a list of the Norwegian and MD Anderson co-chairs for each session. The full details of the nursing session is available as well as the nursing program speakers and topics. All information pertaining to the conference is also available at gap2012.com, NCC's GAP Conference website. Click on the italicized headings below to see complete details of the program.
|Mon., May 14||Tues., May 15||Wed., May 16|
|Plenary||Opening Ceremony||Plenary Lectures||Plenary Lectures|
|Gynecology||Personalized Medicine||Screening Session|
|New Drugs||Medical Informatics||Metastasis|
|Lunch||Partnering Lunch 1230-1400||Lunch 1230-1330||Plenary 1230-1330|
|Plenary Lectures 1330-1430||Oliver Bogler, VP GAP|
|Head & Neck||Palliative|
|Lymphoma||Clinical Patients Cancer Registries|
|Reception at the Oslo City Hall||Reception at the Holmenkollen Ski Jump Arena|
To allow delegates to view posters at their leisure, posters will be presented in Valhall Exhibition Hall in the same location as the conference's coffee breaks. An additional Poster Session will take place on Tuesday, May 14, from 1700 - 1830. We encourage all delegates and poster presenters to attend.
- 6th Biennial MD Anderson Cancer Center and China Sister Pathology Conference in Shanghai, China
July 28-August 1, 2016
- 2nd International Symposium on Translational Cancer Research in Tianjin, China
August 18-20, 2016
- Updates in Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Intensive Board Review, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston - September 13-15, 2016
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston - September 16-17, 2016
- A Comprehensive Board Review in Hematology and Medical Oncology 2016, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Houston, Texas - September 19-24, 2016
- Symposia on Cancer Research 2016, "Cancer Evolution: Mechanisms of Vulnerability and Resistance", MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston - October 6-7, 2016
- MD Anderson Onco-Nephrology Symposium 2016, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, October 14, 2016