CME/Conference Management Services
With over 255 years of combined experience in continuing medical education (CME) and over 95 years of combined experience in conference and event management. CME/CM is an on-campus resource and service center available to everyone.
Nationally accredited with Commendation by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), our CME program provides:
- Certification of educational activities including major conferences and regularly scheduled series (grand rounds), educational publications, and online programs that offer AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
- CME Transcripts for MD Anderson physicians and mid-level providers
- Jointly-provided activities with non-accredited organizations
- Co-Sponsored activities with accredited organizations
Logistical planning from concept through the end of the activity with a variety of optional services tailored to your needs and budget.
Event registration including online payment processing, the provision and maintenance of attendance statistics and databases, creation of badges for on-site distribution, and the provision of on-site registration personnel.
- Interactive audience participation using the Audience Response System (ARS).
- Evaluation tools to assess effectiveness of the activity and outcomes surveys to track practice changes and improvements in patient care.
Budget preparation, conference account management and reconciliation of income and expenses.
Formalized fundraising of commercial support from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device and supply industries.
Regularly Scheduled Series and Transcripts available to MD Anderson Physicians and Healthcare Professionals (Please visit our Intranet site for additional information)