Who We Are
The e-Learning development team, comprising instructional designers, graphic artists, multimedia developers and content developers, designs and delivers technology-based educational programs. The programs are used as stand-alone learning modules or may be combined with classroom training as a blended learning approach. Methods of delivery include intranet/Internet, television, DVD and/or CD. Through the use of modern technology, the e-Learning team is able to provide flexible learning opportunities to a large number of nursing employees throughout the institution, as well as to our global learning partners.
Our mission is to support and promote effective learning nationally and internationally through the innovative use of resources, people and technologies. We develop new e-learning courses and adapt existing courseware to meet your e-learning needs.
Technology is constantly changing, so we will put forth the utmost effort to keep up with the latest trends in technology. In addition, we will also keep up with the latest trends in instructional design, adult learning principles and training methodologies.
- Learn more about MD Anderson oncology nursing careers
- Search for open positions
- Summer Professional Student Nurse Externship
- Year-Round Professional Student Nurse Externship
- Graduate Nurse Residency Program
- Post Graduate Fellowship in Oncology Nursing
Contact Our Nurse Recruitment Office
- 713-792-7362 or 1-800-258-8632
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org