Core for Biomolecular Structure and Function
|To enhance the understanding of oncogenic pathways and drive the development of new cancer therapies through provision of protein production, biophysical characterization, and structural biology resources.|
How can the core for biomolecular structure and function impact your work?
- We can provide you with pure protein that is ready for assay development in your laboratory or biophysical assays within ours.
We have state of the art biophysical instrumentation to answer questions such as:
- What is the oligomerization state of my protein?
- What is the affinity of a small molecule for my protein
- How does phosphorylation of my target protein affect protein-complex formation?
- Does my protein form a complex with another protein as suggested by Co-IP?
- What is the 3-dimensional structure of my protein?
- These are just example questions that can be thoroughly investigated in our group. Please do not hesitate to contact us and see if we can assist you with your specific question.
To initiate a project please fill out the linked questionnaire and send to firstname.lastname@example.org