Spine Tumor Patient Education Conference
The 6th Annual Spine Tumor Patient Education Conference, sponsored by the RGK Foundation, took place on Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2015. Thank you to everyone who helped make this our largest conference yet! View videos from the conference below.
• Spine Tumor Surgery: Lessons Learned – Laurence Rhines, M.D.
• Chordoma: The Other Side – Henry “Hank” Lech, patient
• What Does Resilience Looks Like? – Mara Rabinowitz, patient
• When is Surgery Right for Me? – Dawn Standera, patient
• Unraveling the Mystery of Neuropathic Pain – Mitchell Engle, M.D., Ph.D.
• Integrative Medicine Sampler – Catherine Powers-James, Ph.D.
• Multidisciplinary Expert Panel: Physician Q&A Session
To be notified of the 2016 conference date, please sign up for our newsletter.
At the 6th Annual Spine Tumor Patient Education Conference, Laurence Rhines, M.D., discussed lessons learned in spine tumor surgery.
Advanced practice nurse Paula DeMasi and the Tribal Lillies demonstrated core exercises through belly dancing.
A multidisciplinary panel of experts took questions from the audience.
Mini-consultations with product manufacturers are available.
Spine tumor patient Henry "Hank" Lech shared his story at the conference.
Advanced practice nurse, and conference organizer, Gisela Sanchez-Williams talks with patients at the conference.
The conference enables the spine tumor community to learn, connect, share and have a good time.