Distinguished Guest Lecture Series
- ACB1.2345 is the Telehealth Conference Room on the first floor of the Ambulatory Clinic Building / Lowry and Peggy Mays Clinic
- ACB1.2325 is a room adjacent to the Telehealth Conference Room
- CPB8.3059 is a conference room on the eighth floor of the Cancer Prevention Building / Dan L. Duncan Building
- FC1.2002 is the AT&T Classroom on the first floor of the Mendelsohn Faculty Center
- FCT conference rooms are in the T. Boone Pickens Academic Tower
2015 - 2016
November 18, 2015
Gabriel Malouf, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Medical Oncology
University Pierre and Marie Curie
Molecular characterization of orphan cancers and beyond
December 11, 2015
Steve Mao, Ph.D.
Scientific Editor, Cell
Communicating clearly: An editor's perspective
February 29, 2016
Peter Campbell, Ph.D.
Head, Cancer Genetics & Genomics Programme
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
Hinxton, Cambridge, United Kingdom
From genomic knowledge banks to clinical decision support
March 1, 2016
Ian Campbell, Ph.D.
Head, Cancer Genetics Laboratory
Peter MacCallum Cancer Center
East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Resolution of the missing heritability of breast cancer
April 28, 2016
Matthew Stephens, Ph.D.
Professor, Statistics and Human Genetics
University of Chicago
False discovery rates: A new deal
May 4, 2016
Ilya Shmulevich, Ph.D.
Professor, Institute for Systems Biology
Affiliated Professor, Departments of Bioengineering and Electrical Engineering
University of Washington
Integrative analysis of data from The Cancer Genome Atlas
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
FCT3, Rooms 2 & 7
Quaid Morris, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Donnelly Centre
University of Toronto
Toronto, Ontario, Canada