After the last day of work
You'll receive your final paychecks according to your normal pay schedule.
- Depending on when the retirement JDUF is processed, PTO, PHB and EHB balances will be paid in your final paycheck or in the next paycheck according to your normal pay schedule.
- You'll receive your final paycheck and payment for PTO plus available earned and preserved holiday balances via direct deposit. A final paystub will be sent to your home address in myHR.
- If you receive a paper paycheck, the final check will be sent to your home address listed in myHR.
- EIB is not paid out at retirement or termination from employment.
- Your insurance coverage as an active employee ends on the last day of the month in which you worked.
- If you retire early in the month, a full month's premiums will be taken from your final paycheck to cover the premiums for the second half of the month.
- If you're eligible for retiree insurance, your retiree coverage will begin on the first day of the month following your retirement. This means, you won't see a lapse in your coverage if you elect the same coverage as a retiree.
Ex: Sally Employee’s last day of work is May 15.
- Her last day of coverage as an active employee is May 31.
- Her first day of coverage as a retiree is June 1.
|Working at MD Anderson after retirement|
After I retire from TRS, can I return to work at MD Anderson?