Downloading antivirus software at MD Anderson
· You will be limited to three separate serial numbers. Each serial number is only good for one computer.
· You can request three serial numbers within a given year. If you experience difficulties, please contact 4INFO.
· If you are using an older version of Trend Micro, you will need to upgrade to the latest version of Trend Micro Internet Security. Serial numbers will only work for Trend Micro Internet Security.
Requesting a new serial number
Request a new serial number with your employee ID and email address, (ie. email@example.com)
Trend Micro Internet Security Software is a retail product, so the serial numbers are only valid for a year from the time you install and register the serial number with Trend Micro.
You will need to request new serial numbers prior to the expiration date. If you have received an email from the Information Security Department and Trend Micro that your subscription is about to expire and would like to upgrade your software, you can request a new serial number from MD Anderson. This should be done annually.
Upgrading to Trend Micro Internet Security
Make sure your system meets the new minimum requirements. Then, register for new serial number or use your existing serial number if it hasn’t expired:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for location to download software.
Trend Micro Internet Security Support
· TrendMicro Internet Security Support Page
· Phone Support - 1-800-864-6027, Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (5 a.m. to 5 p.m. U.S. Pacific time)