Downloading antivirus software at MD Anderson
- You will be limited to three separate serial numbers. Each serial number is only good for one computer.
- You can request three serial numbers within a given year. If you experience difficulties, please contact 4INFO.
- You will have to upgrade latest Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Suite. Serial numbers will only work for Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2018.
Requesting a new serial number
Request a new serial number with your employee ID and email address, (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Trend Micro Maximum Security Software is a retail product, so the serial numbers are only valid for a year from the time you install and register the serial number with Trend Micro.
You will need to request new serial numbers prior to the expiration date. If you have received an email from the Information Security Department and Trend Micro that your subscription is about to expire and would like to upgrade your software, you can request a new serial number from MD Anderson. This should be done annually.
Upgrading to Trend Micro Maximum Security
Make sure your system meets the new minimum requirements. Then, register for new serial number or use your existing serial number if it hasn’t expired:
Contact 4INFO if you are unable to register for a new serial number at 713-794-4636 (4INFO), email@example.com.
Trend Micro Maximum Security Support
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Trend Micro Maximum Security
- Trend Micro Maximum Security 2018 - Online Support
- Trend Micro Maximum Security 2018 - Phone Support - 1-800-864-6027, Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. (5 a.m. to 8 p.m. US Pacific time)
Help us #endcancer
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.