We have created a rigorous and disciplined approach to the practice of innovation. Our creative problem-solving techniques challenge traditional ways of thinking, facilitate open discussions, encourage new ideas and blend design principles with scientific methods to empathize and understand real human needs.
We begin by identifying existing problems to be solved, or potential problems that can be prevented, and then immerse ourselves through observation, interviews and research to understand the underlying conditions that contribute to those problems.
Next we iterate, refine, and begin to demonstrate the physical and virtual points where a human will interact with the innovation. By validating and socializing a design, we ensure the human-centered solution will be successful in the long term.
What we do:
- Assess internal and external opportunities, technology and market feasibility
- Collaborate and co-create with clinicians, innovators, entrepreneurs, corporate partners and investors
- Research and develop strategies
- Design experiences and services
- Develop and design products