Take an eTour And Explore M. D. Anderson Online
Volunteer Voice - Summer 2007
For those who want a glimpse into what makes M. D. Anderson a top comprehensive cancer center but can not take an onsite tour, there’s the eTour.
An interactive online video tour, eTour provides visitors a visual snapshot of M. D. Anderson’s campus, services and people.
Allow our online tour guide, Lee Chamblee, to walk you through an overview of M. D. Anderson’s:
- buildings and patient areas
- unique services and amenities
- personalized approach to patient
- standard and innovative treatment options,
including clinical trials
- survivorship programs
- Children’s Cancer Hospital and pediatric
The eTour is a convenient, accessible alternative to visiting M. D. Anderson’s campus that can be done online – at your leisure.
Know someone interested in learning more about M. D. Anderson? Refer them to eTour.