OncoLog is MD Anderson Cancer Center’s print and online report to physicians about the latest advances in cancer care and research.
OncoLog reports on
- Recent developments in the care of patients with cancer,
- Screening and diagnostic progress, and
- Current clinical and basic science research activities at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Published 11 times a year, OncoLog is made possible in part by a gift from the late Mrs. Harry C. Wiess.
The information in OncoLog is provided for educational purposes only; medical advice and services are not being offered. All medical information should be reviewed with a health-care provider.
Great care has been taken to maintain the accuracy of the information provided on this Web site; however, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and its employees cannot be held responsible for errors or any consequences arising from the use of this information.
Physicians are encouraged to print out House Call articles and distribute them to their patients. Single copies of any other article may be printed out for personal reading provided the copyright notice is maintained. Permission for any other use must be requested in writing.
If you have questions about a particular disease or treatment described in OncoLog, please contact your doctor or askMDAnderson:
- Phone: 1-877-MDA-6789 in the United States or 1-713-792-3245 in Houston or outside the U.S.
- E-mail: Visit MD Anderson’s Contact Us page and fill out the appropriate form.
If you have any questions or comments about OncoLog, please contact us:
- Phone: 1-713-792-3305
- Fax: 1-713-794-1370
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Department of Scientific Publications - Unit 1725, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd., Houston, TX 77030
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Ronald DePinho, M.D.
Provost and Executive Vice President
Ethan Dmitrovsky, M.D.
Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
Oliver Bogler, Ph.D.
Director, Department of Scientific Publications
Assistant Managing Editors
Print and Web Design
The Very Idea®
MasterWord Services, Inc.
Department of Medical Graphics and Photography
Therese Bevers, M.D., Chair
Lyle Green, Vice Chair
Elizabeth Grubbs, M.D.
Beverly Handy, M.D.
Dimitrios Kontoyiannis, M.D.
Andrea Milbourne, M.D.
Sapna Patel, M.D.
Naveen Pemmaraju, M.D.
David Rice, M.D.
Benjamin Smith, M.D.
Randal Weber, M.D.
Christopher Wood, M.D.