Would You Share Your Cancer Experience?
Network - Winter 2009
Would you be willing to share your cancer experience with a newly diagnosed patient or a pediatric caregiver?
If so, call the Anderson Network at 713-792-2553 or 800-345-6324 and find out about becoming a member of our adult or pediatric telephone support lines that match patients and caregivers dealing with similar diagnoses and treatment plans.
Especially needed are those who have experienced:
- Proton therapy
- Minimally invasive, robotic prostatectomy
- Advanced gynecologic cancers
- Penile cancer
- A clinical trial
In addition, we are looking for:
- Caregivers of children with cancer
- Adult survivors of pediatric cancers
- Those who speak languages other than English, notably Spanish
Your story and willingness to listen could make the difference in another person’s ability to cope with this life-threatening illness. The Anderson Network motto is “Sometimes the best help comes from someone who’s been there.”