Online Programs, Annual Conference
Network - Spring 2009
If you’re looking for more information about cancer or cancer treatments and their effects, or if you want to connect with others experiencing similar situations, Anderson Network offers several online programs:
- Ask the Expert — is a forum that features timely cancer topics and the chance to get your questions answered by MD Anderson cancer experts. Past discussions also are archived. The next topic will be Young Adult Cancer Survivorship, June 8-12.
- Cancer Survivor Message Board — offers a place to ask questions, talk or just listen.
- Network newsletter — is a quarterly publication with survivor stories, cancer news and other helpful information for cancer patients/survivors, caregivers and health care professionals.
- WarmNet — www.mdanderson.org/andersonnetwork/ — is a subscription listserv for cancer patients/survivors, caregivers, family members and friends
The Strength Within: Living With, Through and Beyond Cancer
Save the date for Anderson Network’s 21st annual patient and caregiver conference, Sept. 10-12, at the Houston Marriott Westchase, 2900 Briarpark Dr., featuring:
- Keynote speaker Hoda Kotb, “NBC Today” co-anchor and cancer survivor
- Martin Raber, M.D., clinical professor at MD Anderson and cancer survivor
- Charles Petty, Ph.D., humorist
For more information, visit our Internet site at or call 713-792-2553 or 800-345-6324. Registration begins Monday, June 15.