Spring 2015: Vol. 20, No. 1
Advances in immunotherapy research are providing new targets for drugs to treat acute myeloid leukemia, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, myeloproliferative disorders and myelodysplastic syndromes.
- Emergence of Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Checkpoint Inhibitors in Hematologic Malignancies
- Role of PD-1/PD-L1 Interactions in AML/MDS/CLL
- Role of NK Cells and KIR Receptors in AML/MDS
- Leukemia Priorities
- Checkpoint Inhibitor Studies in AML
- Checkpoint Inhibitor Studies in MDS
- Checkpoint Inhibitor Study in MPN
- Checkpoint and Other Immune-regulating Antibodies in CLL
Editor: Hagop Kantarjian, M.D.
Associate Editor: Sherry Pierce, R.N.
Administrator: Vicky Zoeller
Keep up with the latest in cancer treatment, research, education and prevention.